ScrollFx

Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I tried this week

here are the things i wanted to post earlier but could not..so here is wad i tried tis week..yesterday after school i was hungry and on the way home so my dad took me to eat at some place..bought some banana fritters..
20sen per piece..we bought 2 bags..so that makes..10 pieces = RM2.00..quite cheap..ntg much yesterday..
today i went to a restaurant for my aunt's b-day..i ordered a lamb chop combo wif dessert all together just RM28++..haha..black pepper marinated lamb with special sauce,some veges,mash potatoes,and to finish..a cup of ice-cream..haha..after that i let my parents do their talking with my relatives..while i was waiting outside bored trying to take somthing so i could put on my blog..all i could take was this..a gloomy glass oil lamp..well there goes another friday gone..mayb i'll update 2moro again..gonna play b-ball 2moro^^..i'll let u guess wad im gona take..

No comments: